Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nightmare Being Online? Get Computer Antivirus Protection


It all happened because of my overconfident. I neglected computer antivirus protection, which is a must to do, nowadays, to handle the emerging Internet threats. I was really on a cool-down stage. Suddenly, I saw a message on my phone; it was an ad from a new company, which was offering the Tech Support service remotely. Though on regular basis I hardly pay attention to such messages, but being a victim, I was almost like a drowning man who clutches the straw to get aside. There was a number in the message, I dialed that, and luckily the phone was picked. I was asked to fill a form online and submit it. Once I was done with the formalities the technician on the end instructed me to restart the machine and try to boot in Safe mode. He was a good person, understanding my level of computer understanding he sent me an article on my phone device, and asked me to follow that.


Read More On anti-virus-tech-support.blogspot.com ›




target=_blank>http://chilp.it/2e45eb

No comments:

Post a Comment