Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ford sticks to adding 7,000 U.S. jobs, says recovery encouraging

By Ploy Ten Kate


BANGKOK (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co <F.N> on Thursday stuck to its target of adding 7,000 jobs in the United States over the next two years, saying it sees an economic expansion there and not a double-dip recession.


"In the U.S., we're still seeing economic expansion," Alan Mulally, chief executive of the second-largest U.S. automaker, told a small group of reporters in Bangkok. "We're very encouraged by the recovery even though it is slower than in the past."



Read More...







target=_blank>http://chilp.it/42d466

7 comments:

  1. Excellent post, I want to do the cooking at the extra time and I figure I ought to go there to acquire data about cooking. This http://www.bestresumeservices.net/best-resume-distribution-services-2018 is extremely so well data for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site, The Same thing is to occur in this article you say with respect to the pitching difficulty. I didn't realize well about this helpful link yet you try to pass all in all data about the pitching incident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so useful link for me. I find the best an d some good ideas here. So I like this iste so much you may als visit this site of rhtis kind of work. thanks this owner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great site you have shared with theirs. Rodents are the essential strategy to develop the assorted illness. I am happy that you make this https://www.cheapresumewritingservices.net/cheap-resume-writing-service-that-is-cheaper-than-online-resume-constructor/ site which is so wonderful and you deal with my issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful info you shared to the job. A portion of the time you have to go up against heaps of the issue. This http://www.liprofilewriter.com/how-to-put-a-linkedin-badge-on-your-website/ site for me and I suspecting to such an extent. Subsequently, you should give some continuously extraordinary choices for the preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great site,This site much informative about recovery incouraging. This test link helpful to get more info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent site, I find any job so i saw this site and do applied
    . You get test link more info

    ReplyDelete