Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mumbai Flash Mob Erupts In Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Train Station (VIDEO)

A packed train station in Mumbai became the scene of a joyous, music-fueled flash mob Sunday in what The Hindustan Times called the "first large-scale citizen flash mob" in Mumbai.

The surprise choreographed dance, which featured around 200 people singing and dancing in the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus station, took a month of planning and practice to pull together, according to an article in The New York Times.

"One of the top items on my travel to-do list, which I never got around to in Europe, was to be a part of a flash mob," Shonan Kothari, one of the organizers, told the Times. "Since India didn't have anything of the sort, I figured I'd do it myself."


Read More...

More on Urlesque






target=_blank>http://chilp.it/ffd584

No comments:

Post a Comment